Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rock Sports








So its been a while since i've been at my fav sports. kof kof.. wall climbing. so took out my unused 1-yr old gear and went climbing at the normal place. Camp 5 one utama. However things have really change since i last been there. Everything is different. Even the people there are different. The routes have change very much. My favorite routes that i have finished or barely finished are gone. They have replace these routes with new routes. More difficult (maybe for me).
























Ouh, just something to add. I saw Jehan Miskin climbing on the sentinal wall. Didnt really care much. So as usual started with the normal warm up routines. Which I cant recall much. Then start with traversing. I only did like 3 - 5 minuts of traversing and my hands already started to pump. Damnit. Then after a little of relaxation started climbing on the auto belay routes and top rope routes. I was very dissapointed with myself as for a simple 5A route i have trouble finishing it. And as for the hands and fingers, since i havent climb so far, my hands seems to be 'softer'. as u can see from the picture it turns red-ish in colour showing in deeply pain. ouch, it took me months to get my hands 'harder' and now i have to start back from scratch. But overall i dont think i did that bad. I still have my upper strengths but my footwork needs help. Real serious help.


3 comments:

MaisarahMS said...

yeayy rhaiz da update... =p

p/s- sebenarnye dalam hati tue excited kan jumpe jehan.. haha

rhaizo said...

exciteddddddd sgt jumpa jehann.. artist artist..


BUWEKS

Aimi Hamzah said...

tak mintak autographh??